Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Paki Polio & diseases

As reported in WINDS OF JIHAD... Militant threats and fighting between insurgents and security forces have prevented anti-polio vaccination campaigns in much of Swat since 2007. Militants have beaten up health workers and issued warnings against vaccinations. Polio has resurfaced in Swat, where the last case of the disease was reported in 2003. Khan said an 8-month-old girl was recently diagnosed with polio. Her cousin, also 8 months old, was reported to have polio about 10 days ago.The two girls are from Ali Gram village, which is located in the militant stronghold of Kabal, Khan said. The province’s new government has struck a peace deal with Fazlullah supporters in return for a promise that army troops will be withdrawn from Swat. Troops regained control of vast areas of Swat from militants last year. Polio is endemic in Pakistan, according to the World Health Organization. Pakistani officials hope the disease will be eliminated by the end of this year. Polio mostly strikes children under age 5 and is spread when people come into contact with the feces of those with the virus. It usually attacks the nervous system, causing paralysis, muscular atrophy, deformation and sometimes death.

So now we have this polio back in Australia as well (amongst other diseases).... gee I wonder how it became a worry here again when the Aust. govt has stopped vaccines for that and for tuberculosis because these diseases were eradicated.

In my humble opinion, I now believe that before anyone enters this country that they must present absolute proof that all vaccines are up to date...much like we have to do before our children are allowed to start school. If anyone does not have this proof, along with 'lost' nationality papers, then they should be transported directly to Nauru until the relevant medical tests are done and cleared of any diseases. Why should anyone coming here legally and with up to date papers, or people already living here and indeed us people who were born here have to be worrying about diseases that were got rid of years ago.
When I was 4 years old, I contracted tuberculosis, as it was rife back then. I believe I got it from an uncle who returned from war. Anyway, as I was already a sickly type of kid, it was thought that I just had a cold that just wouldn't go away. In the poor areas there was so much of this anyway, that nothing was done. I also had a lot of bloodnoses, so it was thought that I was just an easy bleeder. During the nights I would often vomit blood...this was thought to be because I had a blood nose during my sleep and must have swallowed some blood. This went on for months until one night I all but covered the bedroom walls with bloodclots. So an ambulance was called and I was taken to a sanitorium and was in isolation for quite some time. When my older sisters came to visit me, they had to wave to me from outside the hospital ward through the windows. Apparently another few weeks and it would have been too late for me. As young as I was I still remember most of the daily treatment. There were so many injections and tablets, then the boiler room where I would have tubes put up my nostrils and down my throat to drain my lungs. I was in this hospital for more than a year. I do not remember how long it was before I was out of isolation. I remember having my 5th birthday in there. Then my niece was diagnosed with TB and she ended up in the same ward as me. Over the years it was mandatory that I have regular x-rays and check ups, at first every 6 months, then every year then every 2 years. This was phased out in the late 60's early 70's. There were compulsory vaccinations in schools, and I think this was also phased out during the 70's. Why is there no more mandatory vaccinations????? Well because there were not many cases being presented. There have been a few media scares over the years when some un-screened refugee was detected with TB and my heart would skip a few beats from panic and I would get myself to the TB clinic for an x-ray just to be safe. The very thought of the treatment was enough to scare the living daylights out of me. Now the treatment is very different, but the point remains the same. We should be screening people for various diseases and conditions before they are allowed to be in the general population.
Now we have cases of polio again... I remember kids from my childhood who had polio and remember mum and dad saying how sorry they felt for the family. There was a time that there were no new cases of polio here for a long time.

Now we have the do-gooders saying that any refugees, either legal or illegal should be allowed to live in the public areas. In Government housing, on welfare with medicare cards etc. NO WAY.... not until they have been processed and medically checked and varified that they are bona fide refugees, and if not why are they allowed to tie up our court systems with appeal after appeal fighting and kicking and screaming to get all the publicity so the govt is more or less shamed into giving in. They should not even get out of the airport - just put on the next plane to wherever they came from. If here illegally, then deported to their country of origin. And if they have young children and babies with them with no proof of any vaccinations then they should be isolated until all vaccines have been given, I don't give a rats as to how long the process takes or the cost. The cost of taking them into the public is gonna be great anyhow, and if they start spreading diseases and STD's etc then just stop and think of the overall long term cost in lives and money. I am just so sick of these civil righters telling me how I should compromise myself to accommodate the rights of people who are here illegally or here on false passports telling lie after lie as to where they are from or saying they are widows or will be persecuted if they return to their country. If they say they will be persecuted, why do they retain their muslim beliefs? If they are not allowed to practice their particular denomination... for example... sunni safely then does that not tell them that there is something inherently wrong with islam altogether?

Maybe all these cases of polio over there in paki land will do us all a favour in the long run...just keep them over in their own diseased land and they will succeed in killing each other. They can also keep their HIV, AIDS and any other diseases they have. This also goes for refugees and migrants who have HIV and AIDS.... these mongrels deliberately go about having sex knowing full well what they are doing. And don't even get me started on all the rapes that are happening (of course not being openly reported) by refugees that have been here for only a few weeks, or in some case months. They seem to think that Aussie women and young girls are fair game.

Ya know, it was only a couple of years ago that I would not say anything against refugees or migrants. Now I firmly believe that all migration should cease until we....Australia.... can get our own house in order. We have major problems with water and housing, now we have gang wars happening amongst a host of other things. And if I hear one more person say we need to expand the population for economical reasons I think I am gonna blow a bloody fuse. Housing is a major problem here for so many people that it has come to people throwing in bid offers just for a rental property, and of course the greedy owners are cashing in on this and raising the monthly rent to a price that only the rich can afford to rent. There are homeless people who are that way because they just cannot afford to pay the ridiculous prices and of course there is a waiting list of something like 5-8 years for govt housing. Most of the 3 and 4 bedroom places have gone for the refugees who have large families and then they move more of their relatives in and so often there is 2-3 families living in these houses and if inspectors get wind of this the householder just says they are visitors. And yet, a few years ago, my daughter and 3 children had to move in here for a short while, and I had to pay extra rent according to her income, and yet the people who have other families move in get away with this. They generally also get interest free loans, and almost double in welfare. They have their fingers in every welfare pie and still want more. Am I whingeing???? You bet your sweet bippy I am. Whatever happened to equal rights for every person? Why should one person be entitled to more than another because they have a different colour skin? I am so over it all. Now do not laugh at my next statement!!!!

I am a Christian - of NO denomination. I put my hand out to anyone in need - provided they are willing to help themselves. I treat people as they deserve to be treated and as to how I myself like to be treated. Why should I be sucked into one stream of belief when so many beliefs can't agree on certain areas within Christianity. So many denominations change certain things to suit themselves and that don't rub with me. Buy hey, at least I am not hunted down and murdered in cold blood because of my beliefs. I have the freedom to worship as I want to and the only person I ever have to answer to is the Man Himself. And this is how it should be if it has to be this way at all.

I would love to see a new crusade happening, and I don't care if it is a resistance type of movement or whatever, something has to be done as we are gonna need it before too long my friends. I am getting together what I call my welfare emergency kit. 1st aid supplies, tin food, powdered milk, bottled water, batteries, packet foods etc. In clothing, I have scarves, beanies, coats, waterproof coats, extra blankets. I also have a push bike of which I was going to sell, but I am now keeping it as it might just prove to be a good form of transport for when petrol is overpriced or none at all. My family think I am over reacting, but they just like to play ostrich.

I believe we need to set up a network of like minded people and have as a front a bookreading club or something like it. There needs to be the people who have brains and brawn and every kind of person in between to survive. I envisage myself as one to help with first aid and education of young kids.... if these islamists ever get their way, and I believe they will for a short time, then there is not going to be an education system for kids and above all else, we must keep the kids educated and protected.
I have often wondered, what would become of the welfare system???? Like I am on a disability support pension, so what would happen to welfare recipients and mums on child support pensions? HHHMMM food for thought. Gees where are the Crusades when we need them??????

Well, that's my rant and rave for another day.

BEAUSEANT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment