Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Swiss BAN on minarets.

Well isn't this good to see????? Now just a few more Countries with the guts to stand up and be counted as a human race against the evil that is islam. I was totally disgusted that the new mosque was allowed to be built up in Queensland even tho the majority of townsfolk voted against it... so who was pulling the strings there... Gee, I thought Australia was still a DEMOCRACY but alas, apparently in name only. We certainly need more RIGHT WINGERS and less lefties and do-gooders running this country, but alas, we have Left Federal Govt and Left State govt, and most of the Councils are lefties as well.
Did anyone see the news report that the refugee advocates have gotten their way with refugees allowed to live amongst the community, and only boat people will be processed on Christmas Island, but then released into the community and NO children will be in detention centers whatsoever. Yeah like kids carry no diseases huh!
Read on. From the ACC newsletter.

Swiss move to ban minarets.
Members of the right-wing Swiss People's Party, currently the largest party in the Swiss parliament, have launched a campaign to have the building of minarets (the tower on top of a mosque) banned, according to BBC News. The Party claims the minaret is not necessary for worship, but is rather a symbol of Islamic law, and as such incompatible with Switzerland's legal system. Signatures are now being collected to force a nationwide referendum on the issue which, under Switzerland's system of direct democracy, would be binding. more

BEAUSEANT!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Calls to prayers are a sign of Islamic dominance. We have at least 5 of them here in the U.S. Can you imagine in the future when they all have this being broadcast?
    No thanks.

    Here is what they are saying in English. Church bells are a reminder. This is proselytizing.

    Allah is most great. Allah is most great.
    Allah is most great. Allah is most great.
    I testify that there is no God but Allah.
    I testify that there is no God but Allah.
    I testify that Mohammad is the messenger of God.
    I testify that Mohammad is the messenger of God.
    Come to prayer! Come to prayer!
    Come to success. Come to success.
    God is most great. God is most great.
    There is no God but Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanx for that Chris... I only have to hear it when I am watching a doco etc, and I cringe. I swear to God, I have never been a violent person but things like this just take me from calm to exploding within 5 seconds. As you know, Due to Port Arthur, we had our gun laws changed, but if I was allowed to have a gun...you can bet your sweet bippy I would have one and I hate the bloody things, but I now feel I should have one for our own protection, but then again I have some pretty good knives. Huh you would think they could come up with something original hey. As a Christian, everytime they refer to their moon god as god,to me they are insulting the one and only God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if people are not Christians, it is hard for them to see how 'non/jihadist' islam is not benign, and doesn't have as many rights as any other belief system....

    atheistic liberal values are unable to respond satissfactorily to islam.



    deos this make sens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey anonymous... its fine if you make a comment here, but at least have the courage of your conviction in naming yourself...
    BTW... care to elaborate on your supposition??

    ReplyDelete