Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Comments from Jihad Watch

this is a comment from a reader at Jihad Watch... makes perfect sense to me. Yes it is about time that we - who are concerned for our future as Australians - and anywhere else in the world - take heed and start lobying our politicians.

Ben said: Now is the time, in the primary season, to disrespectfully demand explicit veracity concerning Islam. Email your favorite aspirant for the nomination and tell him or her that you don't want to see or hear any adjectives applied to Islam. Tell them that there is no moderate, extremist or fundamentalist Islam, there is only Islam, which Moe preached and practiced. Point your candidate to the Qur'an, Hadith & Fiqh. Demand that they be read, understood and referred to in speeches, advertisements and campaign literature. While you are at it, make the same demands of your Representatives & Senators. Tell them "I'll remember in November!". For the damnable details, refer to my blog post: "Four Blind Fools". January 13, 2008 6:17 PM

and this sparked an interest...yes I just wonder how many such incidences are NOT being reported and are instead being covered up so as not to alarm anyone. I would not know half of what I do know if it werent for newsletters from Jihad Watch, Islam in Action, Dhimmi Watch, sonsofapesandpigs, Prophecy Watch, and a few other very good sites in USA, UK, etc.


Always On Watch said: Many Westerners would rather think about anything other than the "clash between life and death" (Perfect phrasing, BTW). The more I learn about Islam and the more I look at world events, many not being covered at all by the mainstream media, the more foreboding I feel. January 14, 2008 6:09 AM

I plead with people out there to start learning about islam, and I don't mean from ridiculous books like New International guide to islam... I mean from people at the above sites. They are the ones who will tell it like it is.

BEAUSEANT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I rarely comment at Jihad Watch any more. Thanks for noticing that I did comment.

    ReplyDelete