Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Book of Fitna

As I often read certain sites hosted by muslims...AND ONLY BECAUSE...I like to know what they are up to and educate myself on the sick way they think, I subscribed to one of their newsletters and hence have received emails inviting me to join their 'Tribulations Course' with shaykh waleed. I realise this is not running in OZ but it wouldn't surprise me if they are running it in many places around the world.
Has anyone seen this been sent to others? I can't even remember the name of the site...I think it was a BLOGnamed something like 7C???


Khalid Mosque Newsletter‏

From: khalid@khalidmosque.com

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarkaatuhu,
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam,

Alhamdullilah, the first week of "The Book of Fitan (Tribulations) seminar", with Shaykh Waleed, went off without a hitch. The number of students exceeded our expectations, and the demand is still extremely high. Since we would like to see as many students as possible to benefit from this seminar, we have decided to increase our seats. However, ONLY 9 MORE STUDENTS will be allowed to enroll into the program.

Therefore, we urge you to take this opportunity to sign up as soon as possible. Registration will open starting Friday February 20, 2009; and the first 9 students will only be admitted on a first come first serve basis.

Jazaaka'Allahu Khairan,

Masjid Khalid Bin Al-Walid Management

Tel. 416-745-2888 X. 8

school@khalidmosque.com
http://www.khalidmosque.com/cgi-bin/waraaq.cgi?

No comments:

Post a Comment