Saturday, February 21, 2009

Islam In Action: UK:Libraries to Move Korans to the top Shelf

Islam In Action: UK:Libraries to Move Korans to the top Shelf

Hey Chris...I gotta say this to you....You are quick...I was going to either post this myself or send it to you. I am just glad it is out there. I am so sick of this crap and so far it is not happening here in our libraries..well not that I have heard. Our libraries run on the Dewey system....and we all know to look for books according to the Alphabet in each section, and no-one here complains of books starting with an 'A' being placed before our Bible. FFS, what are people in the UK doing? Where are the protests from people who are just so tired of playing 2nd and 3rd fiddle to these muslim want it alls? I can say this...as a regular visitor to my local Library, if they were to bow to this sort of pressure then I for one would throw my membership card in the rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment