Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gifts for the hard to buy for person

Yazzii Wildlife Collection: A new concept for Jewellery, Make-up and Cosmetic Storage. (Link is in the side bar)and I have also given her a wrap at my other blog BUTTERFLY HAVEN http://54cuddlybear.spaces.live.com/

This is a first for me. I was at Water Gardens Shopping Centre yesterday ( Thursday 26th March) just to have some lunch with my niece. As we were wandering around we came across a display of some wonderful looking items. We were looking at them and remarking on the practicality and quality of these products. I immediately thought of my other niece in Perth. Now she travels interstate on a fairly regular basis either for family reasons or business, she also travels to places in WA for short stays. Ah ha! I thought. Now she wears a lot of very nice and rather expensive jewellery, and I am always at a loss as to what to buy for her in the way of gifts.
So we got talking to the owner of this display, her name is Yazzii. We asked quite a few questions on her products and about her business and I was impressed that she supplies to many places around the world as a distributor.
Now, this display made a very nice change to the various shops that sell cheap jewellery, make-up bags and travel bags etc, and I had never seen her products displayed anywhere. This is because she has not displayed in this way before. She does distribute to specialty shops but not in this area. She has …I think from memory around 180 staff.
In the past I have ordered many, many various items from catalogues or online and rarely have I been 100% satisfied with them, especially the material of, say, T-shirts or bags. They never look as good as they do in the catalogues, and the quality of the material is such that I would never recommend them to others.
However, having seen these products, inspected the stitching on them, I was impressed at the quality. They are like quilting. Yazzii was telling me that she does expos at the Showgrounds in Ascot Vale, at Jeff’s Shed and Quilting Fairs. I went to a Quilting Fair 2 years ago but not this year when she was there.
Yazzii was selling these products at a cheaper rate than what can be purchased on line, or even in boutiques she distributes to, and had many ‘teasers’ as she called some of the products in the jewellery range . She also had a range of gorgeous other products.

I asked how long she would have her display there, and she told me for one more week. I tossed it around in my head and I really wanted to purchase one of these products for my niece. I didn’t think I would be able to get back there in time or even have the $’s so I decided then and there to purchase what I wanted. I would have liked to get a slightly bigger organiser for my niece, but then I had to think of my budget, and also of the amount of space she would have in her suitcase. So I went for the middle size zip up bag with quite a few separate compartments and a special ring holder.
My companion also purchased something for herself. Gee, I saw some stuff I would have loved to have bought, but I didn’t have enough money, nor would I in the future….my budget is tight.
Anyway, I asked Yazzii if I could write a piece about her products. She said ‘yes please.’
There were some particular items I really wanted to look at more closely, but I know me, and I would have not been able to help myself, I would have blown the rest of my money, plus I would have ended up owing my companion (again). I don’t know the proper name for it but it was a wrap of sorts, and I love this type of clothing, as I collect scarves and capes etc.
I have not yet visited her site, as I did not want to be influenced by anything she has on it. I wanted to write about it from my memory and my thoughts first.
There were so many things in this display and various materials and colours.
I must mention about the prices. For these products, the prices were most reasonable, and I was happy with them. So happy in fact, that I just know this first purchase will not be my one and only.

So if you are looking for a unique gift for that hard to buy person in your life, then go and have a look at these products…I am sure you will find something. Yazzii has buyers from all over the world. She has told me that her products are made in INDIA but supervised by her.


Her details are: yazzii website: www.yazzii.com

E-mail: sales@yazzii.com
Tel No: (03) 9899-9990
Fax: (03) 8610-0027
Showroom Address: Trade Only. Unit 4, 10 Clarice Road, Box Hill South, Victoria 3128

No comments:

Post a Comment