Sunday, March 29, 2009

Islam In Action: UK:Police Identify 200 Children as Potential Terrorists

Islam In Action: UK:Police Identify 200 Children as Potential Terrorists

Only 200....
That’s all very well and good, but please, as if one of these kids parents are going to allow intervention. Now, what are the Police going to do about the parents if they are full on muzzos, who adore their scummy prophet and are all for the islamisation of the UK? And what pray tell are the Police to do about the Western kids being indoctrinated by the friends who are little islamists? And the adult converts?
Wouldn’t it be better for the Police to concentrate of enforcing law and order in the communities, and making sure that the muzzos are well watched.
If the imams are preaching hate in their mosques, which to me, are just a gathering place for them to decide on more strategies to gain more concessions from us infidels, and ways they can bring charges against us for insulting their pedophile prophet, then shouldn’t these places be policed in depth?
If I was a church going person, and went to a service where the Pastor or whatever was preaching hate against the muslims, how long do you think they would get away with that? It would be a one time event only.

"We are committed to stopping people becoming or supporting terrorists or violent extremists. The aim of the Channel project is to directly support vulnerable people by providing supportive interventions when families, communities and networks raise concerns about their behaviour."

The only way they are going to stop people becoming or supporting terrorists is to deport those muzzos who are spreading their hate and committing crimes. Even invalidating and stripping them and their families of their citizenship papers. First plane out of there, all expenses paid. It will be cheaper in the long run.
Now all we need to do is convince the Aussie pollies to wake up and stop muslim immigration, and as for the boat people, afganis & pakis…10 in the last year alone,
Either blow their boats out of the water, forbid any naval vessels from picking them up, thus allowing them to claim refugee status, or get them on the first plane back to their countries. Mr. Howard had it right, and there was almost no boats coming illegally to our shores. Since Rudd has been in power, there have been many of them.

BTW, the muzzos are forming their own communities here as well. I believe there is one up North established by a convert who was a pugilist. I have no ideas where the others are, as they are not advertised or reported in the news here, but Australia has vast amounts of Forrest and desert areas, and bush land where communities could easily be set up. Other than that they just take over the suburbs and build their mosques and schools no matter how many people complain or lodge protests with the council concerned.

I don’t know about you and your readers Chris, but to me, we are losing ‘the battle’ and I can’t see any winning scores on our part until it is too late then people will remove their blinkers and say, “why wasn’t I told?” Then I will have the pleasure in saying “I told you so”. The silence among my family members and associates is deafening, and they have made it clear to me they are not interested in my theories or racist remarks, and it won’t happen here type of thing. They have also made it clear that; they do not have the time or the inclination to look at any links or stories/articles I send them about anything to do with islam etc. It does sadden me, and the only one I am getting through to is my daughter, and that is on the banking issue.
So I will just keep learning and stay within my networks here on the net and FB and Bloggs etc, and I will keep reading the news articles I find, books & DVD’s that are recommended, and pray that when the time comes, that my family stay safe.

Bring on the Crusades…BEAUSEANT!!!
Christian Nanna

No comments:

Post a Comment