Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Sound of Truth: Saudi Arabia:No women allowed

The Sound of Truth: Saudi Arabia:No women allowed


FFSake!!! The more I read articles like this one, the more I am left in utter disbelief at the women who continue to live under such oppression and fear. I can understand the feeble minded men taking a stance on the issue of women in the public arena...as they are so afraid the women will show them up for what they truly are...a pack of utter morons. Or they are afraid they will lose their brood mares and household slaves.
Just like in a marriage controlled by domestic violence...the psychopathic husband keeps the wife and kids in a state of fear by ruling with the total threat of violence, thus ensuring all his sicko needs are met with total obedience... I know one thing...when I was stuck in a violent marriage, I woke up one day and thought - NO MORE - the next time he threatened to hit me I calmly stated to him that: 'He had to sleep sooner or later.' He knew what I meant and No I did not get hit, and so he did not get his throat cut while he was asleep. That gave me the fortitude and the courage to pack up and leave. I was no longer afraid of him. Surely there are enough women to make a stand against this bullshit.
I am afraid I am fast running out of sympathy.
However, having said that I also understand that places that have come under sharia law...the women are not permitted to have ID cards and of course they would have no money, so they are essential stuck in the quagmire that is called islam.

No comments:

Post a Comment