Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Big bully on the prowl

Ahhh, some people really amuse me these days. From one of my posts...."The Wounding of America" from AIM...I received one comment from some small minded person who obviously does not have the intelligence to leave a comment worthy of note on the article, which goes to show how few brain cells this maggot (dirtyfilthy.net)has.

He leaves this insult / maybe even a threat of sorts instead, instead of something, anything, worthy of discussion.

Monday, 20 October 2008 8:37:33 PM His/her message is....and I quote,
... "harden the fuck up, I've beaten up tougher preschooler than you" ....dirtyfilthy.net

What a laugh. Big toughy admits - in a sense - that he goes around beating up pre-schoolers.Watch out world, big bully on the prowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment